Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Saturday 5 August 2017

Gina & her photos ...

My friend Martin came up with one of his cheap typical cracks on reading my piece on Gina at 90 - he had to wonder what she looked like now.

Well surprise surprise Martin, she looks fine. Here she is with some of her photos, including that one with Marilyn back in 1955. MM has been gone 55 years today, but I think Gina is going on for a while yet ....

I hope Martin's picture will be fit to be published when he hits 90 - just saying!

1 comment:

  1. Dahling, I will be gorgeous at 90 just as I am gorgeous now unlike you who were gorgeous for all of 5 minutes back in the fifties (before I was born :) ) but have lost your looks over the years - just saying! Actually Gina does look fab. I must watch that Discovering programme on her. Just kidding about your looks - you know I love you more than my luggage. X

    ReplyDelete