Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Monday 6 June 2016

Theatre stills: an occasional series

Shots from great theatre productions I have seen. We start with favourites Sarah Miles and Eileen Atkins as those rival queens in Robert Bolt's VIVAT REGINA, a stunning night at the theatre in 1971. Coming Up: Glenda, Susannah, Alan Bates, Bergman, Bacall, Jill Bennett, Ian McKellen,  Lee Remick, Angela Lansbury and Peggy Ashcroft, and more. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I will poach this idea from you and post my own on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete