Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Friday 12 April 2013

An Award? For little ole me ... ? !

Andrew D. of 1001 Movies I (Apparently) MUST See Before I Die has nominated me (and 10 other bloggers) for the prestigious Liebster Blog Award.

Thank you, Andrew!  Andrew has been working his way through Stephen Jay Schneider's tome 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die, and writing his own reviews of those essential movies - quite a task.
 

http://1001movieman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/winning-awards-its-apparently-what-i-do.html

So what do I have to do to claim this award ? — It seems I have to divulge eleven random facts about myself, answer eleven questions, make up eleven more questions and choose eleven more worthy winners. Gosh.... and why 11 ? I will put on my thinking cap and return ...

No comments:

Post a Comment