Dedications: My four late friends Rory, Stan, Bryan, Jeff - shine on you crazy diamonds, they would have blogged too. Then theres Garry from Brisbane, Franco in Milan, Mike now in S.F. / my '60s-'80s gang: Ned & Joseph in Ireland; in England: Frank, Des, Guy, Clive, Joe & Joe, Ian, Ivan, Nick, David, Les, Stewart, the 3 Michaels / Catriona, Sally, Monica, Jean, Ella, Anne, Candie / and now: Daryl in N.Y., Jerry, John, Colin, Martin and Donal.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Who's Who in Hollywood 1966

Here is one movie magazine I am glad I kept - a 1966 directory from Dell featuring all the major stars, character players, newcomers, English, French, Italian, German stars and musical stars! Its priceless .... here they are all in their prime, at that turning point between the old and new hollywood. I can browse it for hours. Here are a few pages: (click image to enlarge...)

No comments:

Post a Comment